How we tackled the Situation?
- The RSK Security Team planned a complete vulnerability scan to gather security weaknesses on the Client’s web application.
- A comprehensive VAPT Assessment helped us gather all the required information to solve their issues.
- We exploited all the found weaknesses with an attacker’s approach. It helped us in devising a plan to fix security issues to protect sensitive data.
- Our security testers held up an in-depth evaluation of the current security status and eventually came up with appropriate recommendations to level it up.
Processes/Strategies Used By our Team
- VAPT of the web application to determine its security resilience and uncover all vulnerabilities.
- OWASP Security testing, NIST, PTES, OSSTMM security guidelines, and other security testing standards were leveraged during the assessment.
- Threat modeling and determining the impacts of vulnerabilities identified.
- Preparing Security Audit Report (SAR) for the client to help them in implementing solutions.
Backend – Dot Net Framework and Azure Devops are responsible for handling day-to-day backend activities hosted by the said application.
Database – MySQL servers and database holds the responsibility of storing and transitioning all the data associated with Logistic UK’s web application.